Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Color Throwdown #460

Welcome to Color Throwdown #460! Wanda is this week's hostess with the mostess, so you'll want to check out her card along with the rest of the team and guests at the Color Throwdown blog. Also, remember to use the keyword CTD460 if you upload your project to an online gallery. You can use the keywords #ctd460 and #colorthrowdown if you upload to any social media sites, including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Most of all, have fun!

 My clean and simple card features Neat and Tangled's timeless stamp, Hope Anchors, one of my favorites that definitely doesn't see enough ink. I've embossed it in white on a green panel and then added a strip of SugarPea Designs navy striped paper from their new Spots & Stripes Brights paper collection. I think stars pair are a sure win addition to anything nautical, so I sprinkled in a few wood veneer stars and called it a day.

Tammy Hershberger - September Guest Designer
 Julie DeLuca, Guest Star Stamper - Stamp Eat Repeat

I hope you'll find a little crafty time this week to play along. Thanks for stopping by!
~Amy

SUPPLIES:
Hope Anchors

3 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

Simply gorgeous Amy! Love how clean and simple it is. The simplicity of it lets that gorgeous sentiment take center stage!

ElizStewart said...

This is one of my favorite sentiments... I love what you did with it!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Nice one !! Very unique design.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...