Pages

For Sale

Saturday, February 11, 2017

Reverse Confetti February SFYTT

Happy Saturday! I'm popping in with this month's Sketch For You To Try challenge. I sure hope you'll carve out a little crafty time to play along because you could win a $20 gift certificate to the Reverse Confetti store and be honorable named 'Fetti Fave! 

I've used Confetti Cuts dies to get the message across on my sweet and simple valentine, including Globe and XOXO Hearts. The patterned paper is one of my favorites from the True Love 6x6 Pad.

If you're looking for more SFYTT inspiration, head on over to the Reverse Confetti blog. Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!
~Amy



2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Love the fun pop of Salsa!

Celeste Goff said...

I love this Amy! Such a great take away on the sketch.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...