Pages

For Sale

Monday, April 4, 2016

SugarPea Designs Football Birthday Tag

Happy Monday!
 
I've got a fun and functional project to share with you today using some of my favorite SugarPea Designs stamps and dies. George was invited to a birthday party for one of his buddies over the weekend, and I created this football themed tag to top off a gift of football cards.
 
I used SugarSketch 47 for my tag and started by die cutting the largest Stitched Flags in purple and yellow and then cut a rectangle opening in the yellow flag using the smallest Zig Zag Stitched Rectangles. I backed the opening of the flag with glittery green cardstock to resemble football field turf and then embellished with a smaller Stitched Flags and stars. The sentiment is from Prehistoric Pals and the die cut '8' is from Prehistoric Pals.
 
Here's a side view of the whole ensemble - perfect for a few packs of cards!
 
Head on over to the SugarPea Designs blog for more sugar sweet inspiration. Thanks for stopping by!
~Amy
 
SUPPLIES:
Stamps: Prehistoric Pals
 





 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...