Pages

For Sale

Thursday, September 10, 2015

SugarPea Designs Sweet Peek - Prehistoric Pals

The September release at SugarPea Designs is only a day away, and today's featured set couldn't be any cuter! Prehistoric Pals has the cutest crew of dinosaurs and sentiments. You can win Prehistoric Pals by leaving a comment here on my blog as well as the other members of the design team, so stop over at the SugarPea Designs Blog for quick links to those blogs. 
 
My grandson definitely has us all 'raptor' around his cute little finger, so I just had to make a special dino onesie card for him using my most favorite oneside die from SugarCuts - Welcome Baby Accents stamped with the littlest Prehistoric Pal. 

I watercolored baby dino and his egg and then added Glossy Accents to the shell for extra fun & dimension. The sentiment is heat embossed with white embossing powder and layered on a bright green panel die cut with the SugarCuts - Zig Zag Stitched Rectangles.



We would love to hear your thoughts on the products introduced today! Please leave a comment on this post and on each of the talented SugarPea Designers shown below and you could WIN! We will chose one lucky person to WIN the Prehistoric Pals stamp set from the comments left here and on the DT Blogs! All winners during our Fall Product Release will be announced on Sunday, Sept 13th.
 

31 comments:

New Creations said...

Love this baby dino creation for onesie! Beautiful touch of glossy accent with a sweet sentiment!

~amy~ said...

THIS is adorable!

Celeste Goff said...

What a precious card! I bet I know a certain little someone who will be getting that card from grandma!

Zarah said...

That is crazy cute! You always have such fun and inventive ways to use stamps!

(And may I also say - grandson?! Yikes! From your photo I thought you were 25-ish... but I guess I was wrong! LOL)

Sue D said...

Adorable card for your grandson. I like the use of glossy accents.

I Card Everyone said...

So stinkin' darling, Amy! I'd love to see this guy in my stash to use for my own grandsons!!
=]

Sharla said...

what a super cute idea, love the baby dino!

Michele K. Henderson said...

I LOVE this idea! Combining the dinosaur with the onesie! SO cute!
Take care!
Michele

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Aack! That dinosaur set is the cutest. Great job showing it off! :)

Stacey Schafer said...

such cuteness, Amy!

Dot J Freel said...

I absolutely love that card and sentiment!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh my goodness! This is so cute!

Mary-Anne V said...

Awww..what a sweet idea to stamp this cutie on a onsie!

swldebbie said...

How cute!

Katia said...

so cute and so sweet card!

KimberlyRae said...

Just Darling, Amy! Love everything you've done here, especially your watercolor design and keeping some white space. I really like the look. Sweett!!

Unknown said...

Very cute! What a punny saying!

Jen P said...

Great card! I love the sentiments on this set! Adorable!

Heather said...

Oh! My! Goodness!! That onsie is ADORABLE!!! What a genius idea; that sentiment is absolutely perfect for those little kiddos that run the show. : )

None None said...

This is just fabulous! I love the onesie with the touch of glossy accents - it really pops!

Dina said...

What an amazingly cute card!!!!! Such a great idea to use the onesie!!!!

Annie said...

Great card! Some adorable sentiments in this one! Thanks for sharing this inspiration! ~Annie

Denise Bryant said...

Fun sentiment on a darling card!

Brandi R said...

Adorable! Love the dino on the lil onesie!!! ♥

Crafty Math Chick said...

Oh my gosh, such an adorable onesie card! I LOVE that sentiment - so original (and true too!)

~Jeri~ said...

Such an adorable set!! Love your card! Such a cute idea!

D.Ann C said...

What a great idea for a baby card!!

Taunya Butler said...

Cute, Punny, Clever and SUPER well done!!!

mgpm said...

this is such an adorable card! creative use of the theme for a baby card! Love that sentiment too.

Unknown said...

what an adorable baby dinosaur!

Unknown said...

north face outlet, p90x workout, soccer shoes, ray ban, beats by dre, birkin bag, north face outlet, nike trainers, valentino shoes, mont blanc, new balance, instyler, jimmy choo shoes, iphone cases, vans shoes, nike huarache, converse, babyliss, bottega veneta, ralph lauren, asics running shoes, vans, hollister, oakley, insanity workout, ghd, lancel, abercrombie and fitch, nfl jerseys, mcm handbags, nike air max, gucci, timberland boots, reebok shoes, soccer jerseys, hollister, ferragamo shoes, louboutin, baseball bats, hollister, chi flat iron, nike roshe, nike air max, lululemon, herve leger, longchamp, wedding dresses, celine handbags, mac cosmetics, converse outlet

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...