Pages

For Sale

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Challenge Me {hi}

I've got a clean and simple card featuring a technique-y feather sitting front and center. Today's card hits on a few current challenges going on that you definitely should consider participating in:


I've used stamps and dies from Paper Smooches for their current Anything Goes Challenge and combined it with my favorite technique (ink smooshing) for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
I usually use the ink smooshing technique to create one of a kind backgrounds but used it to create an interesting focal point instead. To create the feather, I smooshed  hot pink dye ink onto a piece of watercolor paper, then clear embossed a polka dot background on top and finished with another layer of smooshed hot pink ink to get the two shades of pink you see. 

Make a little time for yourself this week to play along with these challenges, you'll be glad you did!
~Amy

http://papersmoochessparks.blogspot.com/2015/06/june-anything-goes-wk3-challenge.html

http://sweetsundaysketch.blogspot.com/2015/06/sweet-sunday-sketch-challenge-274.html
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog

5 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Amy :-) I love the black and white with the hot pink, the whole design is stunning! LOVE it :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

I Card Everyone said...

Super pink-a-licious, Amy... loving this design.
=] Michele

Celeste Goff said...

Love the color combo and that awesome feather die!

Lynn said...

Oh I love this! So funky and fun! Thanks so much for playing with us at PaperSmooches Sparks!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I saw your card featured on the Paper Smooches FB page as one of our "FB Featured Players" from last week's challenge (Anything Goes wk3)--- congrats! 

What a fabulous card--- love the design and the neon/pink! My husband absolutely loooooooooooved this card! I might have to CASE it and make him one;)

THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at PSS! Hope you play along again soon:) HUGS <3 Sav 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...