Pages

For Sale

Friday, May 8, 2015

YNS Sneak Peek - Welcome Little One

Welcome to the weekend!

I've got a sweet little sneak peak for you today from Your Next Stamp's adorable set, Woodland Cuties. Make sure you visit the YNS blog for a complete list of sneak peeks - you're not going to want to miss any of the goodies!

I had fun trying my hand at this super cool no-line coloring technique that's everywhere these days, and I must say this cute little fox was the perfect subject for my experiment.  Faux birch trees were made with Tree Trio and tiny watercolor swipes painted randomly on each trunk.

tree trio | woodland cuties | hand typed sentiment

Thanks for stopping by today. Tomorrow is the start of the YNS new release blog hop, so be sure to stop back in while you're resting and relaxing on Mother's Day!
~Amy

7 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Adorable ...
=] M

Celeste Goff said...

How precious!!!

Doudou said...

Love love. Very cute card

Doudou said...

Love love. Very cute card

Lori Turner said...

You did awesome coloring him, Amy! Super cute! :)

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Awesome coloring!

Kelly Lunceford said...

This is wonderful, Amy! I love it! Great job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...