Pages

For Sale

Saturday, May 2, 2015

(why not?) Celebrate Your Day with Pink Flamingos

Hi friends! I've got a little something to share with you using some old and new Paper Smooches product. The card I'm sharing today features that fun acetate smoosh technic (that I can't stop using, sorry) along with those silly cute flamingos from My Peeps. Don't you think this would make a fun Mother's Day card?


Ten new dies and 2 stamp sets were just released April 30th, so hop on over to Paper Smooches and take a look-see at all the great new stuff that you're gonna love for upcoming Father's Day, birthdays and even Mother's Day (in my funny little head).

Thanks for stopping by!
~Amy

3 comments:

Lisa H. said...

What sweet flamingos!!!! Love that gorgeous pink water colored background.

Celeste Goff said...

What a fabulous and pretty card Amy! I love the black and pink combo!

I Card Everyone said...

Hey I love what comes from your "funny little head!!" These birds are fantastic so they deserve a fantastic backdrop... go Amy!
=] M

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...