Pages

For Sale

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Wishing You Happy Birthday

Yesterday I was 'sending' and today I'm 'wishing' using these swirly-sweet dies from Simon Says Stamp along with the coordinating set,  Sending and Wishing.

Remember when you first started stamping and had to decide on those starter sets that would meet your every need? Yep, these dies and stamps would definitely be on the starter must-have list. My card is also going on the link up for Simon Says Happy Birthday Challenge going on now.

Thanks for taking a peek today!
~Amy

4 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

So fabulous, Amy. Masculine and stunning... that's a good combo...
=] Michele

Michele Lourenco said...

Very awesome! I love your card from yesterday too!

Celeste Goff said...

What a great card Amy! I love the large tag and the water colored background!

AA said...

Have NO idea what happened with MFT, but I suspect it wasn't good. So sorry to see you go. I'll continue to follow you on Pinterest. Can't wait to see your beautiful cards.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...