Pages

For Sale

Friday, April 3, 2015

Sending You Smiles

I have been 'in love' with the Sending and Wishing dies and coordinating stamp set from Simon Says Stamp for let's say a considerable amount of time, and since I have considerable amount of freedom in my stamping time these days, I thought I'd make them mine and get on with life!


I once again employed the ink-on-acetate smooshing technic for a dreamy watercolor background and then added side stripes for contrast.

I hope you're looking forward to a weekend filled with saving grace, chocolate eggs and time with family and friends. 

Thanks for stopping by.
~Amy

7 comments:

Lisa H. said...

oh, Amy! I loooove your watercolored background. This is so pretty and that sweet little banner tucked through the die cut word is sooo great!

Michele said...

Amy- Super Cute card!
I came to stalk your blog for the MFT teaser time, but didn't see anything.
Are you taking a break?

I love your work! :-)
-michele

Cindy Lawrence said...

LOVE this! Such a beautiful watercolor background in my favorite colors too! xo

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Awesome background, and I'm digging that die, too. I can see why you likey! Is that -- heaven forbid -- PATTERNED PAPER I see?! :) You go, girl. XOXOXO!

Michele Boyer said...

Love this, Amy! Gorgeous color! ♥

I Card Everyone said...

*sigh* Looks like a favorite sherbet flavor of mine... so yummy!
=] Michele

Amy Rohl said...

Hi Michele,

You are very observant! I am no longer designing for MFT and hope you'll continue to check in on me here! I appreciate you asking!

Hugs,
Amy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...