Pages

For Sale

Saturday, February 28, 2015

MFT Release Countdown - Day 3

Welcome to day 3 of the MFT Release Countdown! Today's card features the Stitched Speech Bubbles Edges Die-namics in combination with Birdie Brown's adorable new set, You Make My Tail Wag.
 The Die-namics Stitched Speech Bubble Edges was last month's Free with $60, so you may already have them in your arsenal, and if you don't, you NEED them!

I love how the stitched edge of the speech bubble looks with the stitched edge of the Blueprints 23 panel. And how hilarious is this leg-lifting pooch in combination with the sentiment. E'ruff said.

If these sentiments aren't enough to cheer you up, I don't know what will! The dog bone is from another new Die-namics being featured later in the countdown - Pet Accents (yep, you need it).

All featured products can be found on the MFT Blog today along with videos and links to all designers playing along with today's featured products. Thanks for stopping and be sure to come back tomorrow for more ideas and inspiration for you shopping list!

17 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So super cute...LOVE!

Debbie Nelson said...

Love it! Love my fur babies....looking forward to this set!

Tracie Pond said...

I'm really lovin those bricks....great job!

Katia said...

awesome color choice for your card!

Iris said...

So cute.
Love the new stamps and dies.
isoscia at aol dot com

Dee said...

Great card that makes me smile!

judysusa said...

I just love a card with humor. Great job!

JAVAGIRL said...

Such a fun card would make me smile to get it

Celeste Goff said...

Great card Amy and I am cracking up from that stamped sentiment!

I Card Everyone said...

I've had some really bright red hydrant days, Amy... this would fix everything!!
=] M

Kathy Krug said...

Great colors and design.

Parker said...

I couldn't imagine how to make this bubble cut look good or how to position it, but you've done a fantastic job of it. Thanks.

SimplyMaggie said...

Such a cute card. Can't wait to get the stamp set. Hope I win. Thank you for the chance.

Janelle said...

So Cute. I love that speech bubble effect.

Carisa said...

so cute - i love the speech bubble die.

Anonymous said...

This is too funny, Amy, but ain't it true! LOL I love that dog and your card. You just have a way of putting these things together.

SimplyMaggie said...

Such cute cards. Can't wait to get the stamp and die sets. Hope I win. Thank you for the chance.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...