Pages

For Sale

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Release Rewind - Emmitt & Me

If you tuned in during Release Countdown week here on the blog, you were witness to my love affair with the new Emmitt Alphabet from My Favorite Things. I'm rewinding the release with two more cards featuring my latest crush!

Emmitt|Go with It|Blueprints 21|Whimsical Wishes

Whimsical Wishes|Go with It


Emmitt|Photo Booth Props|Go with It

Zebra Stencil|Photo Booth

And there's a little more MFT love featuring a few of the spankin' new products that are NOW available! Check in a the MFT Blog to see who else is rewinding the release today, and thank YOU for taking time to stop here today. Have a great weekend!

~Amy

SUPPLIES:

5 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

What great cards Amy! I am in love with the new dies. I'm going to have to get a bigger storage unit! LOL

I Card Everyone said...

Oh I'd love an MFT alpha set... maybe Santa? There's that cool as anything embossing again!!
=] M

Mariposa23 said...

Love the Whimsical Wishes card! Very easy to do and it looks great!

Queen Mary said...

Beautiful!

Paula said...

Cute cards! Just adore that photo booth set, so fun.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...